Sunday 8 September 2013

Poor Hair :(

I hate to give a product a bad review,  however, I do feel other people with curly hair need to know the products that are good and the ones that aren't. Due to the recent humidity my hair has been completely uncontrollable and frizzy (which just makes me look slightly poodleish). So I bought Curls Rock Amplifier by Tigi, following the instructions it says to use on dry ends to de-frizz. Whilst it does de-frizz the hair it also makes it crunchy and sticky, not really the look I was going for.

I am still trying to find the perfect product to de-frizz my hair on unruly days, alas, I am yet to find it.

If anyone has any suggestions for good products to use on dry hair when curls frizzy I would love to hear about them!

Sorry for the horrible review :( xx

No comments:

Post a Comment