Tuesday 27 August 2013

Nail Hospital!

My nails have always been weak and easily broken and I have tried that many hardening polishes I had given up hope of ever having stronger nails. That is until recently! I saw an advert for Rimmel's Nail Rescue polish in Glamour magazine and decided to give it a go. Its a two week treatment, on the first day you apply one coat of varnish to your nails, on the second day you apply another coat of varnish to your nails. Nothing else is done for the week until the seventh day in which you take the varnish off and have a day of rest. Then repeat the week over.

And I must say thaf my nails may not be perfectly strong, they are a lot stronger than they originally were! I am so impressed. It may have cost just under £5 but I believe it was definitely worth the money!

My miracle product for my nails! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment