Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas Shopping!

Every year since I have been working in retail I have realised just how many people get stressed trying to find the "perfect" present. Why does it have to be perfect? For children I understand you do need to get the prrfect present, but I have found as I have come in to adulthood that I do not really want anything for Christmas but the goals I have set myself in life (those would be the perfect present, but only I can help myself reach them). Therefore, gifts that make people smile are the ones we should be looking out for :)

This year I have chosen not to stress about buying presents for people :) but finding something to make them smile (now that should be easy, it is Christmas after all!) My theory for buying presents is if I think someone will laugh at it or it makes me instantly think of one person well that year this is their gift :) it might not be the best plan, but hopefully it will be the happiest!

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment