Thursday 19 December 2013

Tartan Love!



Dress: Boohoo, Belt: Topshop, Necklace: New Look, Boots: River Island

Last night was my works Christmas do! Unfortunately due to working until late at my other job my hair had to stay up for the evening! However, I don't think it was too bad being up :) I am loving the tartan trend at the moment, however, due to being a natural red head I try to steer away from red clothes, thus I opted for blue tartan. I decide to go full out with the punk trend with a blue smokey eye and spike necklace. To gain the effect of the blue smokey eye I used Mua cosmetics smokin palette and their pencil eye liner in blue, on my lashes I used Benefit's They're Real!

I loved the dress from Boohoo as it was a great length and a flattering style!

Hope you guys love Boohoo as much as I do! Great clothes and great service!

Love M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment