Sunday 2 March 2014

Little Ramble

Hi again! I apologise for the quiet bout! But last month I finally moved in to my new "home" with my parents. You may wonder why I have put "home"...well I do not plan on staying for long as I am itching to move out again in to a new home with my partner Ryan! (I am not enjoying the long distance thing at all).

It has taken me all month to sort my room out the exact way I want it in between work and sorting out gifts for Ryan's birthday and Valentine's day! I am excited to visit York next week and I will probably have a little post about the beautiful city and the things we got up to there :)

I have also decided in the past month to take a more positive outlook on life, on my instagram I have decided to take part of the #100happydays :) I am going to take something positive from each day and prove that life isn't always miserable as I have allowed it to get me down for the past 6 months or so...

I am also making positive choices in my life, I have begun my driving lessons again and I have given myself a target of when I would like to pass by so that my life I can start properly, as once I have done this I can look for a place with Ryan (this way we won't have to worry about how far out from town we are considering neither of us drive at the moment).

I apologise for my little ramble today, however, I suppose it gives you a little glimpse in to my life at the moment after being so quiet. Although I have been quiet on here I have been reading some pretty inspirational blogs recently! Here they are if you fancy a quick read...my friend Anneka sheds some light on the graduate blues! And one of my favourite bloggers Wonderful You has been sharing such inspirational life stories recently!

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment