Wednesday 8 January 2014

My New Saviour!

Today's blog post is a bit different to normal as it is more towards lifestyle than fashion, beauty or travel!

For Christmas I received a few recipe books (I think people are getting me ready for when I eventually re-move out of my parents!)

So far my favourite has been Ramen, Udon and Beyond as I absolutely love trying the different dishes in Wagamamas. The recipes are actually really simple to follow and so quick to make!    AMAZING.

It is definitely a taste sensation! Now of course unless you live somewhere that you are able to find some of the ingredients...you can always try and get them from Amazon as this has also been suggested to me :)

I would definitely recommend this cookbook for quick, simple and relatively healthy meals :)

Love M x

No comments:

Post a Comment