Thursday 30 January 2014

January Blues!

Well it is coming to the end of January and what a relief! January has to be one of the most depressing months as everyone struggles for money and the winter chill sets in even more. Thus, everyone begins dreaming of summer and the holidays they want to take... In work at the moment we are being asked to think about the time off we want for this years holidays and I just do not have a clue...I keep being reminded that July and August will book up fast (which is true they have), however, I never really think about holidays for then as I am just too fair skinned and can only cope with certain amount of heat. The joys of being a red head!! 

However, the summer months are by favourite by far as I do not have to cover up some of the beautiful clothes I have with coats and jackets (unless it is raining which is the usual for England). I have many fond memories of holidays taken even if I don't cope well with heat and everyone always asks the same question "Have you been on holiday this year?" (usually once I have arrived back). Why yes, yes I have...I just don't tan!


Views like this on holidays are always amazing! I go away to explore and learn about different cultures! I know summer is not everyone's favourite season, but I know that it is for many!

So do not worry, January is almost gone and we are getting closer to the summer months!

What are your plans for the summer? ;)

Love M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment