Monday 27 January 2014

Wishes and life wants!♥

This post is a little different to my usual... (please bare with me as it will seem abstract and won't make a lot of sense probably).

There are so many things I have been thinking about lately (to do with life). I keep planning for a future that isn't certain... I definitely believe that adult life is scary after being at university, I don't feel that I was ready for the world and just how difficult it would be to start a life. Of course I knew that I would be living at home for a while and a job wouldn't just fall in to my lap. But what I wasn't ready for...I never dreamt that I would be waiting and hoping to get started on finding a home and possibly getting engaged and married (no this isn't happening, just things I keep dreaming about). I just want to build a life with my boyfriend and I am so ready for that!

I constantly look in home stores for inspiration on how I would decorate my home (it doesn't help that I am in the middle of moving house and want to update my bedroom furniture). I keep seeing friends getting engaged or moving in together, and I'm sat here like...whattt I can't even get a full time job and they're getting a house.

I know that there are probably loads of people out there feeling the exact same things. I'm 22 and I still don't feel like an adult because I don't have my own home or what I call a real job.

Is adult life all its cracked up to be? I don't know but I am definitely excited to find out and have new adventures :)

Love M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment