Monday 26 May 2014

Backkkkk :) | Here's a new intro

Hello there lovelies!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am now back up and running after finding myself a new laptop :) (what makes it even better is I managed to get a purple laptop, it was obviously meant to be!)

I am hoping to start writing more about my journey through life and not just the usual of fashion, beauty and travel. 

So starting from now I am going to tell you a little bit more about myself.


So this is me, and I am Megan. As you can see I have a mass of curly hair, thus, the blog name of crazy and curly :) I finished my final year of University this time last year (boo :( this makes me very sad). I enjoyed every second of the experience and the friends and now family I gained from my time at Chester :) Although I am currently living in the Midlands I am hoping to begin the rest of my life in the North :) (York is definitely somewhere I could see my partner and I living)! However, I have big dreams of living in America at some point in my life.

Speaking of dreams, I do have big and sometimes I think impossible dreams, including the wish of living in America. Another dream I have is to have a career in Marketing, Advertising or PR. I would of course love to work in these divisions within fashion (so as I say these dreams do seem impossible).

So there is a little bit about me, if there is anything else you guys want to know I would love to find out!

Another announcement I would like to make is that my little blog reached 50 followers yesterday and although it is a small achievement it is one I am extremely proud of!

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment