Wednesday 7 May 2014

Impulse Buys | Haul

It is very rare for me to do outfit posts as I do not feel that my photographs ever do the clothes any justice. So I have decided a better way for me to show you the clothes I love and that I buy for myself would be a little different to others :) Of course fashion is an important part of my life, not only because I work in retail but because I would love to end up in a marketing firm dedicated for fashion lines!


This top is my most recent purchase and it is also a little daring for me! It is extremely rare for me to buy such bright colours but I felt I needed to get out of my comfort zone for summer, and I am definitely glad I did :) This top is from Dorothy Perkins at £22. It can be found here.


I fell in love with this bag immediately! I just knew I had to have it, I have been looking for a satchel for quite some time and hadn't found the right one for me, but this pastel blue from Topshop was exactly what I was looking for! A similar one can be found here at £28.


Another purchase from Dorothy Perkins was this blue lace top, once again I fell in love with the pastel colours (definitely a trend I am loving this season). It can be found here for £14.


I bought these boots from Miss Selfridge as a replacement for my old Topshop boots (which I had worn out completely, however I did not like the feel of the newer chelsea boot that topshop had brought out as it felt tighter and not as comfy). I like the style on these boots as they are different to any other pair I own (I'm a sucker for boots, I'm definitely an autumn/winter shoe girl). Unfortunately these boots are no longer on the website, however I have seen them in some stores still and I paid £39.

Yet another Miss Selfridge purchase (I am an Arcadia girl through and through). Check/Tartan is definitely another trend I am fond of, these leggings were so comfy I couldn't resist! They can be found here at £25.



And last but not least three items I definitely love! The shoes are a nod at the tartan trend again. They can be found here at £20. And the pastel shade nail varnishes from MUA are lovely, although need at least 2 coats.

Hope you like them all!
Love M x

No comments:

Post a Comment