Saturday 3 May 2014

Travel Wishlist! | Part 2


So here is the next installment to travel wishlist. I thought I would continue my wish of travelling around America, therefore, today's post is all about my dream of visiting New York City! (For years I have said that I will find a job and move there someday)

There are so many reasons why I have wanted to visit New York (some of them being TV shows of course, examples being Sex and the City and Gossip Girl, I mean who doesn't love the way the shows make it look). Other reasons include friends of mine going there for holidays and telling me just how amazing it is, so of course I want to know this for myself :)

Not only is there amazing shopping to be done whilst in New York, there are just so many things I'd like to do! Seeing a show on Broadway would be absolutely amazing! Of course going to the top of the Empire State Building and going to the Statue of Liberty. These are just a few things that I would want to do :)



If any of you have any stories about visiting New York I would love to hear them!! I could definitely use recommendations from people :)

Love M x

Pictures used in today's post were found via Google Images.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete