Wednesday 6 August 2014

Personal.

Ok so I have been a little outnof touch this month for many reasons including work and personal life.

The reason that this post is called personal as I thought I should give you guys some insight as to why I haven't been blogging (yes I know it seems to happen more often than not and I can only apologise about my lack of interesting life).

This month has seen a family loss. Of course it is not the first I have suffered through, yet the first ones were when I was at an age that I never really understood. That is until December 2011. A major loss happened within my family and it has never been right since. The "layout" of my family was changed forever. It has taken me a long time to come to terms with some of the things that have happened over the last couple of years.

So last month another member of the family was lost (it sounds as though we just misplaced them when that phrase is used, but what else is there without sounding extremely morose?). Now it wasn't someone I was very close to, however, I did spend a lot of time with them throughout my childhood. So I was of course saddened by the loss, it was the first funeral I had attended since 2011 and it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I suppose it is never easy to attend funerals without thinking about those previously lost to us.

I'm sorry that this is such a morose post this evening. I did feel the need to explain my absence, and of course you needed to kmow the truth, maybe not the full truth (family dramas are unnecessary).

I hope to start posting more again soon (even if it is just boring stuff)

Love x

Why not try giving these a whizz through:
Twitter - crazyandcurly
Instagram - crazyandcurly

Any questions or requests send them to: auburnmegzie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment