Sunday 10 August 2014

Things that...

This is a different post for me. It's going to let you know a bit more about myself. I really want this blog to be more than just reviews, fashion and beauty.

Things that make me happy: Harry Potter (books or films), spending time with loved ones, morning cuddles, a nice smelling candle, date nights, music, curling up with a good film (or a series on Netflix), Lord of the Rings (and yes I am including The Hobbit in that too) seeing cute Meerkats and my little Lupin :)

Things that I love: my R, reading (as it is so relaxing to me), my L, going on little trips with my R, the colour purple and the remaining family I have (for the most part, I mean we all have those few relatives that we wish weren't).

Things that I hate: snide comments, back-stabbing, being two faced, people who are rude for no reason, liars, spiders and being too cold.

There are many many more things I could write that I hate but I didn't want to seem too cynical. 

These are just some things I wanted to share. Is there anything else you want to know?  

Why not take a peek at some of the things that make me happy and the things I love in some pictures :)

Love x

Find me on:
twitter: crazyandcurly
instagram: crazyandcurly

My little Lupin

My R (yes he enjoys pulling faces)



My Dad and I (from a wedding years ago which is why I look so young)

All pictures are my own and would appreciate permission before any are used.

No comments:

Post a Comment