Thursday 26 June 2014

Cat Acquisition!



So I have had the new man in my life Lupin now for 10 days (yes Lupin is my kitten and he's so cute!!) When I first got him he was extremely shy and ran away as soon as he heard you I was calling him my little scaredy cat as he was running away from all his toys!

It all started with a pink shoe lace and that was it he has gone mad for all his toys, his favorite being Mr Duck who is now a casualty and missing both a leg and a wing! But he is obsessed with a pink plastic bag (yes I know a running theme here).


I believe that Lupin likes to sleep all day and party all night as he wakes up at about 9pm and has a mad fit of running all over the place and playing with his toys (and getting tangled up in them! :) so cute!).

My instagram has definitely started to fill up with pictures of Lupin but that's because he makes me laugh and he has definitely improved my mood since he came in to my life :) That's all I am going to say about him for now but if you want to know anymore then comment on here or ask me on twitter or instagram! But here are some more pictures of Lupin being cute...

Hello, this is your 5am wake up call!


I like to sit in the most weird positions...

I just want to go and chase the birds though...

I look so cute when I sleep

I like to sleep all day and party all night...

Who said this wasn't comfy?

I want to jump on this #selfie bandwagon!

Twitter: crazyandcurly
Instagram: crazyandcurly
Email: auburnmegzie@gmail.com

Any questions about Lupin find me on these!


No comments:

Post a Comment