Wednesday 25 June 2014

Shoe Obsession!

So I seem to be buying a lot of new shoes lately and I keep looking at more! It's getting quite out of hand however I think my feet appreciate them!

First up I bought a nude pair of flats from Topshop with a cutout pattern, I fell in love with them because they stray from my usual black. However, they do also come in black and blue :)


You can find them here. They cost £28 and are super comfy! 


My second pair of shoes recently are my new jelly shoes (definitely had to jump on this trend, I absolutely loved mine as a child and I remember wearing out my pair).



They are like a purpley colour to me so of course I fell in love! This exact pair are in New Look for £9.99!

What shoe trends are you loving at the moment?

Love M x

Twitter: crazyandcurly
Instagram: crazyandcurly


No comments:

Post a Comment