Sunday 29 June 2014

Film Review

Ok so this is a slightly different post to normal as it is very rare I do a review of anything let alone a film...

However, I have decided that the only way to try and start doing daily posts or at least 3-4 a week will be if I review the things that I do of a weekend when I finally get some time with my partner.

So this weekend we decided to have a date night on Saturday which involved a meal and then going to the cinema. So we decided on Pizza Express as where I live is extremely small and does not have much choice for restaurants. I have to admit I tried one of the new pizzas that are under 500 calories and thought it was such a good idea as I did fancy some salad and these new ones have a hole in the middle of the pizza to fill with salad (super yummy!)

Now for the film of course I had to have my Channing Tatum fix so we went to see 22 Jump Street. Now both R and I had heard bad reviews about the film (thus the reason for doing a review). However, I have no complaints whatsoever, I haven't laughed so much during a film for a long while so I sincerely recommend a watch! If you liked 21 Jump Street then you will like the sequel even more (or at least I believe you will). It is of course a film for guys with action and the plot, but why shouldn't girls find the plot and action just as interesting?

I love Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum working together, they just seem to work so well together and both 21 and 22 Jump Street have worked well in my opinion. Although I do have a soft spot for Jonah Hill and any film he is in recently.

So girls have you been to see 22 Jump Street? And did you find it funny and "laugh out loud"? I certainly did :)

What were your thoughts? Let me know in the comments, twitter, instagram or email :)

Love M x

Twitter: crazyandcurly
Instagram: crazyandcurly
Email: auburnmegzie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment