Monday 2 June 2014

Pastel Dreaming

So this is my first beauty related post in a while :)

Its's been a while since I last used nail varnish (it feels pointless doing my nails when I know they will just get chipped in work)

I decided to treat myself this week and bought two new varnishes :) One from Rita Ora's collection and another from Superdrugs range MUA Cosmetics.




I decided to do one accent nail in the MUA Cosmetics colour Pistachio Ice Cream, I immediately fell in love with this colour when I saw it on the stand, as I have been having a slight love affair with mint green recently. The rest of my nails are in Rimmel by Rita Ora Pillow Talk. Again I love the colour and I have been buying quite a lot in the pastel blue (refer to previous post of my impulse buys last month).

Tell me the colour trends you are loving this season...

Find me on these platforms :)
Instagram: crazyandcurly
Twitter: crazyandcurly


No comments:

Post a Comment