Wednesday 14 August 2013

Graduate Life

I'm going to do the generic graduate blog now. During A Levels we were constantly told that having a degree would further our careers etc. Now that I have graduated with a pretty decent degree I have applied for so many jobs, most them I have not heard back from, yet out of them all I had 2 interviews. Both rejections and no reasons why. I have also had email rejections. Why were we not told before leaving university just how horrible these rejections were going to be! Constant knockbacks to our confidence, what is it that makes our generation so unemployable?

I'm sure there are many of you out there that are going through the exact same things. I wish there was a handy guide to help graduates find jobs or even internships. Every reply is about not having enough experience, however, how are we meant to gain experience if no one is willing to give us a chance?

Sorry for the rant type blog today! Graduate life is harder than I thought it would be!

Hope everyone else is having better luck! Xx

1 comment: