Friday 2 August 2013

Wishlist!

My wishlist will consist of clothing and a hope for a job! Being a recent graduate is harder than I thought it would be when I signed up to go to university three years ago! It was made to sound that getting a job would be so much easier with a degree! I really wish it was that simple, feels like all I have been doing is filling out applications and going to interviews, and still nothing. So a wishlist of all the clothes I would like to buy when I finally find a job will have to suffice for now, instead of the actual clothes!

I won't use the pictures from the websites as I do not want to have a copyright infringement, instead I will set up links to take you to the items I am loving at the moment! :)

Crop Top - Hype @ Topshop
Kimono - Topshop
T-shirt - River Island
Boots - Missguided
Disco Pants - Missguded

These are just a few things I have been loving at the moment! No doubt I will come across more! Seem to always find clothes when I have no money.

Hope you love these pieces too! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment