Thursday 22 August 2013

The End of an Era...


So on Tuesday I finally moved everything out of my university home in Chester. It's been a wonderful three years that have now unfortunately come to an end. For those of you reading this who are just about to start their university life or wondering whether it is for them, I will tell you a few things about my university life...

I know in one of my earlier posts I complained about being a graduate and trying to find a job, however, that does not mean I regret my time at university. Freshers is definitely the time for partying! (I sometimes wonder how I managed to pass first year or how I actually managed to have any money). University is a place where you will make many friends. Throughout the three years you could find that these friendship groups change but there will always be those few that will be there no matter what.




If anybody reading this post is off to the University of Chester I will tell you now that you will love it! It's such a beautiful city, and I am really sad to leave. I have so many good memories that I will cherish forever, along with the friends I made a long the way♥ I hope that the freshers beginning their university lives enjoy it as much as us graduates did! It really is the best time of your life :)

Will leave some pictures of Chester as it is just so beautiful! Mixed in with some of the amazing memories I have from my time there :) xx

The scenic pictures of Chester are courtesy of my friend Clare.











No comments:

Post a Comment