Thursday 1 August 2013

Statement Trousers

So the other month I splashed out on some statement trousers (something I have never worn before, yet I fell in love with them straight away). I finally found an excuse to wear them on Tuesday night.

                                                      Trousers: Topshop, Top: New Look, Shoes: Topshop.

Not only was this my first time for wearing printed trousers, but also the first time I have actually worn a crop top, decided it was time to try something new. I love the tribal pattern of these trousers, it's mainly the reason why I fell in love with them in the first place.

For a more casual day time look I would wear them with a baggy white t-shirt, a blue blazer (to bring out the blue of the pattern), a chunky necklace and a pair of flats.

For ideas on the blazer and top I would go for something like this:
Top
Blazer

Hope you like the trousers as much as I do! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment